Our Blog List
5 FACTS ABOUT E-COMMERCE IN INDIA
India, one of the largest economies in the world, is at a respectable rate in e-commerce. In Asia, E-commerce market is growing faster and India is pushing big players like China and Japan in this market. in light of this informations, we have compiled 5 facts about e-commerce in India for you. Let's start without wasting time..
Understanding the Container Port Costs as a Business Strategy
Major costs in a container port are as follows; Terminal Handling Charges (THC), Cargo Dues (wharfage), Port Dues and Marine Services Dues. Understanding these costs, will allow users of container ports to make much more detailed plans in terms of the logistics planning.
Five things every company should know about cybersecurity
In the beginning, these cyber attacks made with a sense of action and self-satisfaction, unfortunately it is a profitable bonanza and becomes a sector quickly now. As the ransom obtained from the cyber attacks increases, the new cyber attacks are fired and it is obvious that this type of cyber attacks will be repeated over and over again.
Rhytm of Container Transportation Research, September 2017
Cntracking.com is a digital platform which provides services to users in container transportation ecosystem in more than 160 countries. Container tracking and searching routes between all ports in world services are provided by a platform and the platform has been increasing the number of its users day by day. An increase in this naturally provides abundant data which allows researchers to share with the public.
August 2017 Rhythm of the Container Transportation Research
Cntracking.com is a digital platform which provides services to users in container transportation ecosystem in more than 160 countries. Container tracking and searching routes between all ports in world services are provided by an platform and the platform has been increasing its number of its users day by day.
THREE IN “ONE”: JAPANESE OCEAN NETWORK EXPRESS HAS STARTED OPERATIN
On the 1st of April 2018, the container shipping business of Japanese liner shipping companies K Line, MOL and NYK has officially started to operate under Ocean Network Express (ONE) which is a major new global container shipping company.
- Grow With Shipsgo Stories
- Spanish Freight Forwarder Transmec de Bortoli Group Espana Gives Digital Tracking Services with ShipsGo
- Grow With Shipsgo Academy
- Understanding the Container Port Costs as a Business Strategy-2
- Shipping Lines’s Ocean Schedules are not Reliable..
- How do I get rid of high demurrage costs?
- Value of the Cargo & Share of the Container Transport Freight
- Inventory Carrying Cost
- The Costs of Goods in Transit (In-Transit Inventory) in Container Shipping
- Unexpected Shipment Delays
- Russian Leading Container Transportation Company uses API service of ShipsGo for container tracking
- Turkish Leader Industrial Mineral and Metallic Producer Esan Uses ShipsGo Container Tracking Module
- Turkish Freight Forwarder has increased web site traffic significantly with ShipsGo IFrame tracking tool
- How a leading BCO (Beneficial Cargo Owner) Integrated its ERP System with ShipsGo