Our Blog List
How a leading BCO (Beneficial Cargo Owner) Integrated its ERP System with ShipsGo
SASA is a leading producer in the world for polyester staple fibers, filament yarns, polyester-based and specialty polymers and intermediates (DMT). Combining and blending a leadership responsibility in the industry with a robust technical inheritance and a high production capacity, SASA successfully manages the whole process from design to production and distribution.
Turkish Freight Forwarder has increased web site traffic significantly with ShipsGo IFrame tracking tool
The company was founded in 2006, with the name of Nokta Shipping. In 2016, the company changed its brand as Altun Logistics. The company is headquartered in Mersin, and have branches in İstanbul, Egypt, and Belgium. The Group offers a full range of services in the international logistics; Intermodal transportation, National and International Road Freight, Airfreight, Sea Freight, Warehousing, Ship Agency services, and Terminal Services. Altun Logistics has 40 employees, has adopted the principle of “Everything for Logistics” and provides service quality and reliability at every stage in the logistics pipeline.
Turkish Leader Industrial Mineral and Metallic Producer Esan Uses ShipsGo Container Tracking Module
Esan, being one of the companies of Eczacibasi Holding, was established in 1978 to produce high-quality raw materials for the ceramics sector. Now, Esan is one of Turkey’s leading industrial mineral and metallic mineral producers in Turkey and Europe. In addition to industrial minerals, metallic mines and magnesium metal produced in its facilities, Esan markets and sells various commercial products as well. As a supplier of high-quality minerals and many industrial inputs and equipment, Esan markets more than 150 products to industries in Turkey and 50 other countries.
Russian Leading Container Transportation Company uses API service of ShipsGo for container tracking
Ruscon was founded in 1996 in the seaport of Novorossiysk in South Russia. The company entered container transportation and agency market of St.Petersburg in North-Western Russia in the year of 2021. Starting from 2003; Ruscon invests into development of land-side container terminals in Southern Russia, and develops terminals in Moscow region and North-West of the country.
Spanish Freight Forwarder Transmec de Bortoli Group Espana Gives Digital Tracking Services with ShipsGo
The company was founded in 1983, with the name of General Transport Espana. In 2003, the company was integrated to Transmec De Bortoli Group. The company is headquartered in Madrid, and have branches in Barcelona and Granada.
- Grow With Shipsgo Stories
- Spanish Freight Forwarder Transmec de Bortoli Group Espana Gives Digital Tracking Services with ShipsGo
- Grow With Shipsgo Academy
- Understanding the Container Port Costs as a Business Strategy-2
- Shipping Lines’s Ocean Schedules are not Reliable..
- How do I get rid of high demurrage costs?
- Value of the Cargo & Share of the Container Transport Freight
- Inventory Carrying Cost
- The Costs of Goods in Transit (In-Transit Inventory) in Container Shipping
- Unexpected Shipment Delays
- Russian Leading Container Transportation Company uses API service of ShipsGo for container tracking
- Turkish Leader Industrial Mineral and Metallic Producer Esan Uses ShipsGo Container Tracking Module
- Turkish Freight Forwarder has increased web site traffic significantly with ShipsGo IFrame tracking tool
- How a leading BCO (Beneficial Cargo Owner) Integrated its ERP System with ShipsGo
- Japan Foreign Trade and Shipping Routes