Cntr Informatics, Inc. was founded in 2015, with the clear mission to become a global platform for container shipping. We have started to fulfill this goal by creating our first brand; cntracking.com. Cntracking was very successful in servicing “container tracking” and “route searches” for Freight Forwarders and Beneficial Cargo Owners (BCOs). Until now, Cntracking has succeeded to reach users in 160+ countries.
As you all may notice, being a digital global platform in container shipping is dependent on the dynamic big data generated by all parties in this highly competitive ecosystem. Our team, knowing this fact, has started to develop a new dynamic algorithm based on the big data generated by the shipping ecosystem to fulfill the needs of all parties; freight forwarders, BCOs, and carriers. Through dedication, hard work and container shipping expertise of our team, we are honored to launch our new algorithm, Octopus 1 under the new brand of our company; shipsgo.com.
From now on, all of our current and prospective users will be the partner of shipsgo.com digital platform using the new and game changer Octopus 1 algorithm.With Octopus 1 algorithm, we are aiming to provide our users updated port to port routes of container services in a single and comparative page. Our users will be able to access the information with Shipsgo.com platform just one click instead of visiting different ocean carriers’ websites.
Another feature of the Octopus 1 is that it can renew itself quickly. When a carrier launches a new service, the Octopus can immediately update the other routes which affected by this service.
We believe that we are going to work more firmly with ocean carriers on route optimization with Octopus 1. We continue to offer our users with the improved services provided by ShipsGo such as live container positions on an integrated dashboard, global networking ( finding a suitable partner for your company), 360-degree marketing ( global sales force ) and advanced solutions for large companies. We believe that the users of Shipsgo.com will obtain the benefit of the shipping industry and at the same time, they will contribute to making the container shipping industry better.
Octopus 1 algorithm is just a beginning. Our new has been working every day to develop it for the contribution to the shipping industry. I want you to invite ShipsGo platform just to search your routes, find partners and feel lucky.
Our mission is to provide cost optimizations in the container transportation sector and to make a contribution to the future of the world. Less transshipment, shorter transit times, less problem.
Ship together, go better!
Chief Executive Officer
- Grow With Shipsgo Stories
- Spanish Freight Forwarder Transmec de Bortoli Group Espana Gives Digital Tracking Services with ShipsGo
- Grow With Shipsgo Academy
- Understanding the Container Port Costs as a Business Strategy
- Shipping Lines’s Ocean Schedules are not Reliable..
- How do I get rid of high demurrage costs?
- Value of the Cargo & Share of the Container Transport Freight
- Inventory Carrying Cost
- The Costs of Goods in Transit (In-Transit Inventory) in Container Shipping
- Unexpected Shipment Delays
- Russian Leading Container Transportation Company uses API service of ShipsGo for container tracking
- Turkish Leader Industrial Mineral and Metallic Producer Esan Uses ShipsGo Container Tracking Module
- Turkish Freight Forwarder has increased web site traffic significantly with ShipsGo IFrame tracking tool
- 5 things every company should know about cybersecurity
- How a leading BCO (Beneficial Cargo Owner) Integrated its ERP System with ShipsGo
- Japan Foreign Trade and Shipping Routes
- Turkish Soap and Personal Care Products Exporter Evyap Uses ShipsGo Container Tracking Module
- Evyap Benefit 1
- Evyap Benefit 2
- Evyap Benefit 3
- How Can BCOs Benefit from ShipsGo Platform?
- How Easy to use API: Transformation from EDI to API
- How a Frozen Food Exporter Benefits from ShipsGo Tracking Module ?
- SEGEA Benefit 1
- SEGEA Benefit 2
- Beyond the Container Shipping Visibility: How ShipsGo Reacted to Beirut Explosion
- What ShipsGo offers with container tracking API service?
- Why you should have ShipsGo container tracking service?
- What is the approach of ShipsGo to the Suez Canal accident?
- TeuSmile 101