In June, more than 35,000 users from 160 different countries signed in to ShipsGo. While the number of logged on user was 50,000 these users pageviews were 75,000. The number of containers tracking requested in the month of June was nearly 9000. Besides, 600 new members joined ShipsGo in June. The most active professional members who use our system in June were Golden Rise from UAE, TransMac from Spain and Embassy Freight from Turkey. Last but not least, over 11,000 of global shipping routes have been searched by the platform users.
NEW FORWARDER PARTNERS
ShipsGo Partner is a Freight Forwarder Network Program which aims to provide an online platform to freight forwarders where they can meet each other and make global, mutual partnerships easily. Every day our network welcomes new partners. Here are the freight forwarders became ShipsGo Partners in June.
CARRIER ANNOUNCED NEW SHIPPING SERVICES IN JUNE
Hapag-Lloyd Enhanced Mediterranean Canada Service (MCA) We kindly remind you that, Hapag-Lloyd enhanced Mediterranean Canada Service (MCA) by adding Salerno port.
Maersk Line announced the expansion of its product portfolio between Europe’s Mediterranean region and Canada to cater to the growing demands of importers and exporters on both sides of the Atlantic.
CARRIER TRENDS IN JUNE
MSC became the most popular shipping line of June.
ShipsGo users mostly tracked MSC. Tracking rate of MSC was 23%. Maersk Line and ZIM Line followed MSC 18% and 14% respectively. See More Trend Results
ROUTE TRENDS IN JUNE
The most searched route was Santos-İstanbul in June.
Based on route searches in June the most popular route was Santos-İstanbul route. Hamad-İstanbul and Ashdod-İstanbul routes followed Santos-İstanbul respectively. See More Results
YOU CAN FOLLOW US FOR FURTHER NEWSLETTER
- Grow With Shipsgo Stories
- Spanish Freight Forwarder Transmec de Bortoli Group Espana Gives Digital Tracking Services with ShipsGo
- Grow With Shipsgo Academy
- Understanding the Container Port Costs as a Business Strategy
- Shipping Lines’s Ocean Schedules are not Reliable..
- How do I get rid of high demurrage costs?
- Value of the Cargo & Share of the Container Transport Freight
- Inventory Carrying Cost
- The Costs of Goods in Transit (In-Transit Inventory) in Container Shipping
- Unexpected Shipment Delays
- Russian Leading Container Transportation Company uses API service of ShipsGo for container tracking
- Turkish Leader Industrial Mineral and Metallic Producer Esan Uses ShipsGo Container Tracking Module
- Turkish Freight Forwarder has increased web site traffic significantly with ShipsGo IFrame tracking tool
- 5 things every company should know about cybersecurity
- How a leading BCO (Beneficial Cargo Owner) Integrated its ERP System with ShipsGo
- Japan Foreign Trade and Shipping Routes
- Turkish Soap and Personal Care Products Exporter Evyap Uses ShipsGo Container Tracking Module
- Evyap Benefit 1
- Evyap Benefit 2
- Evyap Benefit 3
- How Can BCOs Benefit from ShipsGo Platform?
- How Easy to use API: Transformation from EDI to API
- How a Frozen Food Exporter Benefits from ShipsGo Tracking Module ?
- SEGEA Benefit 1
- SEGEA Benefit 2
- Beyond the Container Shipping Visibility: How ShipsGo Reacted to Beirut Explosion
- What ShipsGo offers with container tracking API service?
- Why you should have ShipsGo container tracking service?
- What is the approach of ShipsGo to the Suez Canal accident?
- TeuSmile 101