Unexpected Shipment Delays
“Back in the 1990s when carriers had the on-time performance at the 90-plus percent levels, we could carry smaller amounts of inventory,” a Hong Kong-based logistics manager for a global sporting brand told Journal of Commerce Magazine in late October 2018. “Right now, we must hold up to 28 days stock. Another shipper told JOC; “The information chain is carrier-freight forwarder-us, so it takes time,” he said. “We prefer to have it much more quickly, but we buffer stock for unexpected delays. When it happens, we check if we have enough buffer, if customers will accept the delay, or if we should deploy airfreight.”
Use the “ShipsGo Service Finder” tool; Check the ShipsGo’s estimated transit time and last three performances of your carrier. Also, check the transit time suggestions of ShipsGo from/to nearby alternative ports. As soon as you start your container tracking with ShipsGo, you always receive the delays/updates notifications just on time.
- Grow With Shipsgo Stories
- Spanish Freight Forwarder Transmec de Bortoli Group Espana Gives Digital Tracking Services with ShipsGo
- Grow With Shipsgo Academy
- Understanding the Container Port Costs as a Business Strategy
- Shipping Lines’s Ocean Schedules are not Reliable..
- How do I get rid of high demurrage costs?
- Value of the Cargo & Share of the Container Transport Freight
- Inventory Carrying Cost
- The Costs of Goods in Transit (In-Transit Inventory) in Container Shipping
- Unexpected Shipment Delays
- Russian Leading Container Transportation Company uses API service of ShipsGo for container tracking
- Turkish Leader Industrial Mineral and Metallic Producer Esan Uses ShipsGo Container Tracking Module
- Turkish Freight Forwarder has increased web site traffic significantly with ShipsGo IFrame tracking tool
- 5 things every company should know about cybersecurity
- How a leading BCO (Beneficial Cargo Owner) Integrated its ERP System with ShipsGo
- Japan Foreign Trade and Shipping Routes
- Turkish Soap and Personal Care Products Exporter Evyap Uses ShipsGo Container Tracking Module
- Evyap Benefit 1
- Evyap Benefit 2
- Evyap Benefit 3
- How Can BCOs Benefit from ShipsGo Platform?
- How Easy to use API: Transformation from EDI to API
- How a Frozen Food Exporter Benefits from ShipsGo Tracking Module ?
- SEGEA Benefit 1
- SEGEA Benefit 2