What kind of information does your notification e-mail contain?
We inform you about the status of the container by sending a notification mail to the e-mail/s address you entered the tracking module. This notification mail contains;
1. Origin and destination port of your container
2. Loading and discharging date of your container
3. The name of shipping line carries your container
4. Status of your container. ( “Booked”, “Sailing” or “Discharged”)
5. Your company logo
6. The transit time of the voyage
7. Transshipment ports
8. Loading and discharging date of transshipment ports
9. The new vessel that your container transhipped
You are going to have three phrases in the circular boxes in your mail which is written “Booked”, “Sailing” and “Discharged” and one of them is going to be green. If your container arrived the destination port you are going to see “Discharged” phrase highlighted with green color. If the container hasn’t arrived yet then “Sailing” phrase is highlighted with the blue instead. If your shipping line hasn’t released the sailing data yet then “Booked” phrase is highlighted with orange color.