Where is my CMA CGM container?
Assume that you have a container that will be carried by CMA CGM. Will you need to track this journey of your container? Maybe you will need to know more piece of information about your container status. If the answer is yes, all you have to do is to enter your container number or master bill of lading (B/L) number and e-mail address to the ShipsGo tracking tool. Then you are going to receive a notification mail that includes:
- Live location of your container on a map,
- The name of the loading, discharging, and transshipment ports
- The name of the shipping line your container is carried by and the vessel your container carried on
- The gate out date and the date of loading and discharging at ports
- The total transit times
- Delay days of your shipments.