CMA CGM Extends Charter for Diana Containerships’ Unit
Athens-based boxship owner Diana Containerships has agreed with French major CMA CGM to extend the present time charter contract for one of its Panamax container vessels.
Under the deal, Diana Containerships’ 3,739 TEU container vessel, Domingo, will continue working for CMA CGM at a gross charter rate of USD 12,800 per day.
The new charter period, which would last for eight to eleven months, will commence on August 3, 2018.
Diana Containerships informed that the employment extension is expected to generate USD 3.07 million of gross revenue for the minimum scheduled period of the time charter extension.
The 2001-built Domingo is currently chartered at a gross charter rate of USD 8,500 per day.
Upon completion of the previously announced sale of a Post-Panamax container vessel Hamburg, Diana Containerships’ fleet will consist of 4 container vessels.
Source: World Maritime News
- Fire-Ravaged Maersk Honam Reaches Gulf of Oman
- EU is One More Step Closer to Trade Agreements with Japan and Singapore
- Hapag-Lloyd Makes First-Ever Call at Prince Rupert Port in Canada
- KfW to Back Responsible Ship Recycling
- ReCAAP Warns of Abu Sayyaf Kidnapping Threat in Malaysia
- Panama Canal to Raise Maximum Draft for Neopanamax Locks
- SeaIntel: Shortage of Feeders by End of 2020
- COSCO Shipping Dismisses Another Dormant Business
- In Depth- Container Efficiency Through Cooperation
- Haiphong Container Terminal Opens for Business
- COSCO Gets Nod for OOCL Takeover in the Nick of Time
- CMA CGM FAK rates changes from North Europe and Mediterranean to the Pacific Islands
- Yang Ming Seals Charter for 10 Boxship Newbuilds
- Digital Logistics: From Trend to Norm
- China’s COSCO Shipping wins U.S. security clearance for OOIL deal.
- Hapag-Lloyd Dismisses CMA CGM Merger Reports
- CMA CGM Extends Charter for Diana Containerships’ Unit
- Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- Forwarders braced for impact on trade in China retaliation to latest Trump tariffs
- Drewry, Ascent of the Charter Market Is Over
- Yilport Makes a Bid for Italian Box Terminal Concession
- Trade war sparks more capacity cuts on transpacific container trades
- Maersk Line, MSC Team Up with ZIM