CNTRACKING WAS AT THE 86TH IZMIR INTERNATIONAL FAIR
The 86th Izmir International Fair was held on August 18-27. The fair theme ,which made the closing on Sunday, August 27th, was the Innovation and Energy. While Muğla provience was choosen as honor guest, Russia became partner country of the fair.
Companies, municipalities and make-up workshops were able to introduce themselves in the fair campus where 409 booths spread over open and closed areas. In addition, the enterprises have held B2B business meetings in accordance with their respective fields with the Russian Companies
CNTRACKING also was in Participants Hall 2 between August 19-25. We introduced our digital solutions to other companies and participants who are interested in innovation and digital ideas in maritime and logistics field. We also talked about the future of the Russian market and negotiated for possible cooperation with Tamansky Ferry Terminal in our B2B meeting.
We thank you very much for your interest in our stand. In hopes of meeting at new fairs.
- Fire-Ravaged Maersk Honam Reaches Gulf of Oman
- EU is One More Step Closer to Trade Agreements with Japan and Singapore
- Hapag-Lloyd Makes First-Ever Call at Prince Rupert Port in Canada
- KfW to Back Responsible Ship Recycling
- ReCAAP Warns of Abu Sayyaf Kidnapping Threat in Malaysia
- Panama Canal to Raise Maximum Draft for Neopanamax Locks
- SeaIntel: Shortage of Feeders by End of 2020
- COSCO Shipping Dismisses Another Dormant Business
- In Depth- Container Efficiency Through Cooperation
- Haiphong Container Terminal Opens for Business
- COSCO Gets Nod for OOCL Takeover in the Nick of Time
- CMA CGM FAK rates changes from North Europe and Mediterranean to the Pacific Islands
- Yang Ming Seals Charter for 10 Boxship Newbuilds
- Digital Logistics: From Trend to Norm
- China’s COSCO Shipping wins U.S. security clearance for OOIL deal.
- Hapag-Lloyd Dismisses CMA CGM Merger Reports
- CMA CGM Extends Charter for Diana Containerships’ Unit
- Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- Forwarders braced for impact on trade in China retaliation to latest Trump tariffs
- Drewry, Ascent of the Charter Market Is Over
- Yilport Makes a Bid for Italian Box Terminal Concession
- Trade war sparks more capacity cuts on transpacific container trades
- Maersk Line, MSC Team Up with ZIM
- 'Overcapacity not trade wars to blame for falling demand on Asia-US east coast'
- COSCO Shipping Lines Falls Victim to Cyber Attack
- COSCO Takes Majority Stake in OOCL