Maersk Line to Comply with U.S Sanctions on Iran
Maersk Line, a part of A. P. Moller-Maersk, acknowledged that the United states has announced it will cease its participation in the joint comprehensive plan of action (JCPOA), and re-impose Sanctions on Iran following a wind down period.
Port of Rotterdam Wants to Be the Smartest
Ports are major hubs in the supply chain. In Rotterdam, Europe’s largest port, countless proceedings are happening every day. In the optimal supply chain, each link seamlessly connects to the next. That is why the Port of Rotterdam is looking into new developments to make the port services more efficient.
Indonesia, India Plan to Develop Strategic Indian Ocean Port
Indonesia and India pledged on Wednesday to step up defense and maritime cooperation, with plans to develop a strategic Indonesian naval port in the Indian Ocean, the leaders of the two countries said after meeting in Jakarta.
Singapore Awards $1.1 Billion Contract for Phase 2 of Tuas Mega-Port Project
Singapore on Wednesday announced a $1.1 billion plan to expand and modernise its port, the world’s second-biggest, but which is in fierce competition with several Chinese harbours including Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
STORM WREAKS HAVOC IN PORT OF DURBAN - CONTAINER SHIP BLOCKED PORT
A large MSC containership to broke free from its moorings Tuesday at the port of Durban, South Africa as a powerful storm swept through the area, blowing the ship across the harbor before blocking the entrance to the port.
- Fire-Ravaged Maersk Honam Reaches Gulf of Oman
- EU is One More Step Closer to Trade Agreements with Japan and Singapore
- Hapag-Lloyd Makes First-Ever Call at Prince Rupert Port in Canada
- KfW to Back Responsible Ship Recycling
- ReCAAP Warns of Abu Sayyaf Kidnapping Threat in Malaysia
- Panama Canal to Raise Maximum Draft for Neopanamax Locks
- SeaIntel: Shortage of Feeders by End of 2020
- COSCO Shipping Dismisses Another Dormant Business
- In Depth- Container Efficiency Through Cooperation
- Haiphong Container Terminal Opens for Business
- COSCO Gets Nod for OOCL Takeover in the Nick of Time
- CMA CGM FAK rates changes from North Europe and Mediterranean to the Pacific Islands
- Yang Ming Seals Charter for 10 Boxship Newbuilds
- Digital Logistics: From Trend to Norm
- China’s COSCO Shipping wins U.S. security clearance for OOIL deal.
- Hapag-Lloyd Dismisses CMA CGM Merger Reports
- CMA CGM Extends Charter for Diana Containerships’ Unit
- Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- Forwarders braced for impact on trade in China retaliation to latest Trump tariffs
- Drewry, Ascent of the Charter Market Is Over
- Yilport Makes a Bid for Italian Box Terminal Concession
- Trade war sparks more capacity cuts on transpacific container trades
- Maersk Line, MSC Team Up with ZIM
- 'Overcapacity not trade wars to blame for falling demand on Asia-US east coast'
- COSCO Shipping Lines Falls Victim to Cyber Attack
- COSCO Takes Majority Stake in OOCL