What is the scope of ShipsGo API service?
ShipsGo container tracking application programming interface (API) allows you to integrate your website or enterprise system with ShipsGo container tracking request functionality and even more. After completing technical steps, your customers are going to able to post data to and get data from the ShipsGo server automatically and your customers can track their container via your website just by entering their container number or reference number. Furthermore, your customer is going to receive notification emails with your company logo if you like. Briefly, you will receive valuable and detailed information about container status to serve your customers and enhance your company's logistics functions by using the ShipsGo database. Your enterprise will strengthen its capabilities by improving these processes' efficiency while your customers are satisfied with easy-to-reach pieces of information from your website.
So, what is the scope of ShipsGo container tracking API?
- By integrating ShipsGo container tracking API, you will receive the name of the port of loading (POL) and the port of discharge(POD). Our container tracking API allows you to track your container's journey from its starting point to its final point.
- One of the other relevant information ShipsGo API provides is the carrier's name operating the vessel voyage.
- ShipsGo container tracking API gives the ship's information such as; IMO number, and live location of the vessel. Having an international maritime organization number-IMO (the unique identifier of a vessel) and its live location is an essential requirement that increases visibility.
- The API provides the departure date of the loading port (POL) and the arrival date of the port of discharge(POD). The voyage's total transit time is another information the user's systems get with ShipsGo container tracking API integration.
- You can receive the number of transit ports, name of transit ports, loading and discharging date of the transit ports, and transit time between ports in seconds.
- Users send container tracking requests both by container number and master bill of lading(B/L) number via ShipsGo container tracking API. Besides, when users search the B/L number to the system, they receive all container numbers of which the B/L contains.